Sunday, October 13, 2013

Review: Dr. Scholl's®Active Series® Insoles


I have the pleasure of Reviewing products for many companies and the below review was requested by "Dr. Scholl's Active Series Insoles" via:


Become a member through the link above, review products you would like to experience.



Dr. Scholl's®Active Series® Insoles

During athletic activity, the foot is subject to the shock from impact of 2-3 times your body weight with every step. Dr. Scholl's® Active Series® Insoles reduce shock by 40% and, for those with shin splints, runner's knee and plantar fasciitis, helps relieve and prevent the pain.
Description:


Designed for athletes. Triple zone protection. Ball of Foot: Padding to improve cushioning. Arch: Reinforced to support foot. Heel: Deep heel cup to absorb impact with every step. Helps prevent pain from splints, runner's knee and plantar fasciitis. During athletic activity, the foot is subject to the shock from impact of 2-3 times your body weight with every step. Active Series insoles reduce shock by 40% and, for those with shin splints, runner's knee and plantar fasciitis, helps relieve and prevent the pain. Designed with Triple Zone Protection. Heel: Heel pad absorbs impact yet is very responsive. Arch: Unique arch designed improves transition of weight from landing to push-off. Ball of Foot: Thick ball of foot helps distribute pressure throughout push-off. SweatMax technology helps eliminate odor. Made in China. 

Review:
I have used the product in (3) different pairs of shoes: Boots, Running Shoes & Casual Shoes. In every pair of shoes I insert the insoles into, they become a "Brand New" pair of shoes the minute I slip them onto my feet. 
I have always had problems with my Arches after a Run or Walk and I had a very pleasant experience after using the insoles for over a week right now.

I have finished a 3.9 mile run wearing the insoles, walked the dogs for 2.4 miles, took a hike for several hours, wore my boots for a day out shopping and finished last night in my casual shoes for my Birthday. I am very pleased to share with you all, each experience was a delight and this product has my "5 Star" rating.

Mentioning my situation with my "Heels" after activity, they always hurt and after my experience with this product I feel comfortable in saying, "Go out and buy a pair, try the comfort for yourself".

Many people as with myself, replace uncomfortable shoes and boots, no need to do this when using these insoles.

Just ask my friend Karen how she felt when she went out on my advise and purchased some insoles for herself, " I went out and bought a second pair because I was afraid they would run out. These insoles are incredible, I am a true believer!".




The pictures that I have included in this review are of my actual shoes and boots that I am using the Insoles in!



Save $4.00 now with this Coupon:  http://www.drscholls.com/Products/ActiveSeriesInsoles








Contact Sherri:  





0 comments:

Post a Comment