Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Top Products I Blog About.......Check them Out!








The Letter I write each potential client that I Blog for.....



I am a marketer with over 35 year experience and I would like to offer my help getting your name out into more homes, NOT ASKING FOR ANY MONEY so please keep reading!

This is the concept:


Let me start by explaining myself to you so you know what I am doing and why.
I am a marketer and Graphic Designer with over 30 years owning a Panasonic Dealership in California rated #1 for over 25 years. 

I retired in 2005 and was so bored I thought I would go crazy so I started Using Stained Glass paint on Wine Glasses packaged with a variety of things however they were funny and people started buying them like crazy.
It grew bigger and soon I was making glasses for all different things and selling them. This is the product that started the parties however it was not long before I started being asked to do Graphics; I started with a simple blog that outgrew itself very fast so I just completed the designing of my website. www.networkingdimensions.com.

Hence, how the “Product Parties” started once a month with between 6 and 15 new reviewed and paying clients submit products as well as information about their company. They give the substance to the parties; change them up each month so I always have a huge turnout. Last month I brought in over $5,000 dollars between the different Sponsors.
.
I am still not complete with bringing over all the information from the blogs but almost. The 5,000 grand I made at last party only included $410 from my products and the rest were products sold for my clients and people who send in things for review. It keeps the parties alive because the products are always different and a several of the same people come back to look at all the new products, they are a blast!

I had a client buy me 6 laptops so I could run all the different Powerpoint presentations during the parties:   www.networkingdimensions.com.

at clients send me. If people want to become a distributor, I have to be able to connect with you so you can set them up however. My number by the way is 435 705-3247if you ever want to chat or ask questions. The next one is the 23rd of November so if you want to participate I will need any information you want me to know about your products, even Powerpoint presentations if you have one. I have 6 Laptops that run the presentations so people can see what they are about.

You send me whatever products you want me to review; if there are any I cannot review I have 5 others that give me information for reviews however this does not happen often.
I give you 30 days of free tweeting about your products, 24 hours a day, rotating 100+ tweets you write or if I wrote them it is only $25.00. I post your review on its own page with information about your products and then the review below it. There will be all links to you and information you want. I also post your review on my Blogs, Pinterest, Facebook and various Social Networks I use daily. On the main page of my website will be a link to your review, under the new review section on the front page. Last but not least, your product will be part of our monthly Newsletter the month it is reviewed.

At the party if I have order forms, I can have them fill them out and I take checks and then send everything to you the next day. If they want to be a distributor and this is something you offer, it helps if I can call you with the client here at the party. It all started because I sell stained glass wine glasses and it has turned into this wonderful thing that I get paid well to do for my big clients. The new reviews are party of the party but there is no charge to you.

Let me know if I can explain anything further?
I do have the Faith that I can get your name out there! At the end of the 30 days after the review, all you lose is the tweeting and if this is something you would want to keep, you would only pay $50.00 per month to continue. Your review stays on my main site and on all my blogs even after the first 30-days have expired.

Let me know what you think!

Sincerely,

Sherri Hill










List of Clients and Blogging Partners
www.Networkingdimensions.com

Click on Reviews Link on the bottom of the Page, the Website 
above has the reviews on the site.



FANTASTIC BOOKS

spreading joy

perky jerky

jimmy bars

quest nutrition

jewelry in candles  hannah

q drinks

soapery sweet

mr. feel good lotion

chewy.com

moe parnes

pet 360

andalaou naturals

dna publicity

guylian chocolates

Young Living Essential Oils by Nance Ciasca

Carmen De'Sousa Author

Chobani Yogurt

Dr. Scholl's Active Wear

Montagne Jeunesse Beauty

Visalus International

POND'S Beauty

Kopali Chocolates

Bumble Bars

O' Bar B' ArtWorks (Pet Portraits)

Hillbilly Goblets

Say It Loud Glass

Core 150 Shakers

Derma Juvenate

Ziyad Borthers Importing Hummus


Do you have a product or service you would like reviewed?




(435) 705-3247

0 comments:

Post a Comment